Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Housing a demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Admin
Strife

Housing a demon Empty
PostSubject: Housing a demon   Housing a demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

After leaving the woods and making there way through the market place, which even at this late hour was so full of life. They arrived at the house he had in mode for them, it wasn't to big but it was big enough for three. He turns to them and with a smile and a swiping bow he says "Let me welcome you to your place of stay while you are in the wind kingdom. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call for me or any of the servants around" he then stands up straight smiling at them "have a good evening, if you will excuse me I have some things to take care of"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

Housing a demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing a demon   Housing a demon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

She would watch as the darkness fades to the glow of the morning light the rays of the early dawn warming the sleepy little city with its light. Gentle kissing the morning dew on the once frost covered ground waking the birds and other animals. The warmth of the suns embraces warming her skin leaving only a soft trail of kisses behind. She would look to her new home with a cute little smile on her blood colored lips showing only a tiny view of her demon fangs. She would take the key from Strife’s hand with her own as she would close her fingers around the small object of a key. She would look at him for a moment as she spoke to him her voice liquid sin just dripping with temptation.“Thank you very for this good sir it is very appreciated by me and two male companions.” She would watch him leave and turn looking at the three bedroom house she would see the stone of white she would sigh softly as she would place the key in the key hole and turns it to open the door. Once the door was open she would allow her two guard’s men to enter first just in case there are some kinds of magical traps or other assortment of things that could harm her. Once the cost was clear she would be allowed into the house walking in she would see the ivory white walls she would sigh softly as she would look around the house seeing white walls with wooden flooring it almost made her want to be ill to the stomach so she would place a hand on the walls and turn them to a rich black color with a high gloss shine to it. Stepping into the middle of the room she would glance at the now black wall as if in thought for a moment seeing how the walls now complaint the flooring she would smile just slightly. She knows she has a lot of work to do so she would send her two male guards’ men out into town to get the supplies that they will need to live on for as long as they decide to stay in the area. After she was sure they had left she would lock the door again and transforms the door into a puzzle lock with a strange looking key. Glancing up at the windows in the house she would see how plain and ordinary they are so she would grow a long crimson finger nail and tap the glass only once as it would become a stain glass window with rose vines covering only the sides of the window pane with a large blood rose in the center of it all. She would walk to each window doing the same thing to the windows giving them some life instead of them being boring and tasteless. Moving back to the living room looking around she would snap her fingers at beautiful furniture made of solid oak with a hint of pine to each piece of furniture the back of each one a dark crimson red stuffed with very fine cotton from around the world. Once everything was in place in the living room she would move to the den seeing a nice sized fireplace in the back of the den with a snap of her fingers a bright blue flame would appear warming the place up a bear skin rug of black lays in front of the fire place a nice sofa made of oak with dark crimson backing made of velvet two inn table sitting at the ends of both sides of the sofa with a coffee table in the middle of the room. Behind her would be several paintings of wars long ago forgotten but remain fresh in her mind from times of when the world was still in darkness chaos before the heavens took the earth and gave it light. She would walk out of the den into the largest bedroom of the three and decorates it like a lavish room for royalty of which fact is something she is indeed. The bedding made of gossamer silk and the finest feathers and cotton in the bed the furniture made of black oak with dark purple backing and black lace curtains in the windows. She would change out of her clothing into something more relaxing like a black gossamer silk gown that would cover her body only exposing her strong slender legs up to her knees the back would be open her long hair would be down flowing freely against her back. She would walk into another bedroom decorating it just like the shadow guardian likes it nice and dark with slight hints of underworld green to it and then moving over to the necromancer’s room she would turn his room into a nice dark Victorian style room. Once she was done with that she would walk into the kitchen and decorate according to how she likes it and leaves it to be a nice open area so she can move around freely as she cooks or does dishes.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Housing a demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing a demon   Housing a demon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm

He smiled as she took the key from him then turned to leave te area. As he was walking away he stops and takes a peak back at the house....dark energy was coming from it..."Dangerous this one will be. I'll have to keep an eye on her" he says to himself then turns back and walks back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

Housing a demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing a demon   Housing a demon I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

Having had enough with most thing she knows that the man she saw knew what she was she just has to be careful now with her steps just in case he tries to get in her way of living her life she was not about to let some foolish male get in her way again she was not about to let that happen not now not ever again. She would send her men to town again later on that night to gather some other things that she needs for the house to make it more fitting for herself and them. All she really needed was food and drink and that was all. But her mind could not help but go back to the man she saw and who helped her what did he really want what does he have to gain from her the questions would just be fast in her mind as she would be answering them as they come to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Housing a demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing a demon   Housing a demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housing a demon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: City of the Wind :: Housing Areas-
Jump to: