Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awakening of something old

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

The Awakening of something old Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Once every century when the moon is full and sits high in the sky and the stars are all red as blood under the bloom of the belladonna flower deep inside the forbidden forest where an unholy temple lays in ruins and waste from many wars and thievery the wall torn down by the ages of natural disasters among many other things caused by time. But deep down under all the rocks and fallen pillars and bones that still remain there. Down in the darkest part of the temple lays a pool of blood and fire that conceals a tomb guarded by a very powerful shadow dancer and necromancer at all times ensuring that no one disturbed what slumbers there. Late one night under the pale of the autumn moon during the worst storm ever to be recorded in history books by any one at all. Things where not all as it seemed to be for as the storm passed by the moon would have turned blue and the stars would be as blood drops in the sky a single bolt of white hot lighting would hit the temple activating the thirteen seals that keep the tomb hidden would rise up out of the eternal pool of blood and flames showing a black crystal tomb with a opal pentagram on the top of it. The distant howl of wolves echoes through the valley floor a strong gust of wind that would carry the smell of old death on it. The church bells would ring thirteen times at the stroke of the midnight hour. The moon would turn from blue to black as the screams of the dammed fill the air like a chorus of angels dyeing a sweet sympathy to the ears of the eternally dammed. The necromancer would light the black candle seeing a purple flame that acts as a homing device for the souls to gather to a single point and time placement in the temple as each soul would shatter one pentagram at a time slowly freeing what is trapped inside of it. As the two guardians would start the chant of awaking the black crystal would start to crack open and lines like veins would slowly cover it a dark red glow would seep from it little at a time as ancient old power could be felt filling the room as the minutes pass by. The chanting would continue as it would get louder and louder as the pentagrams would shatter as time would pass on as the chant would near its end and the last pentagram would shatter of the thirteen that was in place already. The shadow guardian would smile sinisterly as he brings a virgin male up from below temple. The young male was born just for this single moment in time to free the mistress of darkness. The young man well breed strong in body and in mind would place his hand on the opal pentagram as it would glow a bright white. He would feel a sharp pain in his chest as the ritual dagger was placed in his heart and his blood of innocents cast over the pentagram causing it to shatter as the screams would be heard as the crystal would completely shatter leaving only a young very fair skinned women with long silky raven black hair her body total nude to the world with eyes as dark as the deepest pits of hell itself. She would now stand in the pool of blood as it great her warmly giving her everything she once had before she went into slumber back again. Clothing would slowly appear on her body in the forum of a traditional kimono in the color of black with silver designs on it. She would blink only a moment seeing the two guardians have done their jobs and she would reward them with the treasures that was promised and there freedom. But they would not take it for her voice was that of a tempest and draws people to their death when she needs to but for them just being near her was reward enough for them both. “Mistress Adrianna we humbly request to stay at your side for this world is not as you once knew it to be Milady.” She would turn on her heels slowly as she would look at them for a moment knowing they are right she would smile at them as she would speak to them softly in the voice of a siren. “You are correct about such thing and I will need the both of you so I will grant your request and let you stay by my side for as long as you wish.” She would walk with them up a flight of stairs and to a heavy oak door that would open for them allowing her to step outside into the night air to breath and stretch for the first time in what seemed like ages since she was last able to walk the mortal world again free of the dark Lords rule once and for all now she can do as she wants and enjoy this new life that she now has to call her own.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Sitting at his desk looking out the rather large window. He lays the pen down and rubs his eyes. The day was long and filled with many things he could not have for seen, adopting his new daughter, teaching her the skills she will need in life, and meeting his old love....the daughter of a close friend of his. She was here somewhere, he would have to look for her later, a queen should not be on the streets no matter how peaceful a kingdom is. He pushed back from the desk and waked over to the window looking out at the kingdom that was his....not that long ago he had lost his memory and was a bodyguard for his now close friend. A smile crosses his face as he thinks about the time he had there...it was fun and it's something he will never forget. The he got to thinking about his brother and how he was doing....no not Sky his blood brother Cloud. He would have to send word for him later. He was about to pull the curten closed when something hit him. Something old and strong. Something that shouldn't be left unchecked and it wouldn't he turned to his closet and pulled out a black silk shirt and put it on the went for the door. He called for nightfire his dragon and friend to come to him and he did. He landed just outside the palace. He was just over 30 foot long and stood 15 feet tall, he was smooth and a dark blue in color. When Srtife got to him he lowered his head and Strife climbed on and off they went. This power needed to be either stopped or a truce be made with it one way or the other though they were going to meet for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 am

-She would stand outside with her to guardsmen that have been with her since the beginning of it all for her. She felt something nearby as did her guards men they would step in front of her to protect her acting like the power that was felt for in fact she casted a spell to make it seem like the two guards men of hers are the ones with that sort of power she would chuckle softly as the wind would blow through her hair cooling her overly warm body down a degree or two but just enough to make her seem totally human to others around her. She would make her eyes turn to a softer black so that she would look more human to the people around her including this one that was coming her way to pay a visit or to start a fight either way she was in deed ready for such an event now as it is already at full power she would see what this person or thing was intending to try and do. With that in mind they would keep walking heading more to an open area where the grass would be knee high and the ground soft under her feet as she walked. The storm would be over the scent of rain fresh on the air it was a very chilly night but to her it was perfect it could not get any better than it is now or she thought when she felt a very young male and very old dragon flying overhead and landing some place nearby she would just look up at the sky seeing the stars for the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

He got near where he felt whatever it was that was emitting the power....then it changed some how. It was slight but he felt it, something was up....what he didn't know but it was good he was supressing his power in case what or whoever it was wanted to fight he would seem weaker, and with the power of his dragon he would seem even weaker. Good. He didn't want this to go bad but if it did it would be a good thing to have in his possession...a surprise. Nightfire landed in a field of tall grass and layed down so that Strife could climb off without making much noise. He looked up seeing he stars he gave a quick grin...it wasnt often that they got storms here but when they did it was a pain to keep in check. He starts to walk forward still looking at the stars and feeling for the power. Then just all at once they were there. Two males and a woman. All three putting off lost of power but something was off he just couldn't put his finger on it.....it would have to wait. He looked at the three of them trying his best not to look hostile to them and wondering if it was doing any good. "Good evening to you folks. What brings you out this time of night" he asks in as mild a voice he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

The two men would look at him for a moment then nod to her and as they both would softly speck to him in a tone of harmony but holds a hint of hostility to it. "We are just out enjoying the night air with a lady friend of ours...good sir...is that a problem?"She would take notice of him and his dragon a slight smile caressed her lips as she watched her two guardsmen handle the young man that seems to be masking his powers from her which for him is a smart move to do for she to has her own power masked as well using the guardsmen powers as the bait to lure in the ones that might present a problem for her later on. But she would stand behind them looking completely charming and kind allowing the two men to be their brutal and dark selves. As she would listen to them all talk and make light chatter she would begin to look back up to the stars just staring away at them enjoying how they twinkle and shine like diamonds that are just out of reach. She in a very soft siren voice would at last say something to keep them from starting trouble when its not need."Good sir I do hope we are not breaking any rules its just we are new here and looking for a place to sleep for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

He smiles some at the three of them "No. No rule have been broken I was simply curious of wh....who could be out at this time of night that's all" he says with a slight arrogant hint to his words. He was trying but it was in his blood he couldn't help it. He quickly looks back towards the town "If you are looking for a place to stay for the night I can show you a place or two" he says. He wasn't going to tell them he was king here...that might cause a problem here so he will keep it to himself for now till he can tell if they where going to cause trouble or not. He smiles again at the three of them showing a bit more arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 pm

The three of them hearing the arrogance in his tone slightly annoyed the two men that traveled with her but she just brushed it off like it was nothing when she spoke to him again her tone would be soft and civil he would almost swear she was royalty even so he would not be able to tell not yet any way for she keeps her self concealed quit well from other especially is she don't know them at all..simple fact she don't trust strangers much less people with power or any type off royalty or any one with authority for that matter. The fact remains she was there to have a good time and she wont let any one ruin that for her at all. "Well thank you kind sir could you lead the way please." Her two guardsmen would walk with her as she would wait for him to show them the way to town and two a hotel room so they could enjoy a nice long bath and some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:57 pm

His arrogance paid off. The two men...he could see they were ready to fight but te woman.....calm. To calm...she was te boss, the one calling the shots. He bowed his head slightly to them and smiled yet again "but of corse good lady I shall lead the way for you" he says then waves his hand and Nightfire takes flight, with the flaps of his wings strong gusts of wind blew past them laying the grass on it's side. He stood up straight and turned towards the town and started to walk "if you would follow me we will be there shortly. It's not to far off from here" he says but he never dropped his guard it was to soon for that.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Marcus Dark

Adrianna Marcus Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Adrianna would watch him walk in front of her as he leads them to the village where she can rest and relax should her two guards men allow it. Her mind would be studying him seeing now through his thin disguise and knows that he is of some one important a king she would guess but would not think on it any farther. She would have silent footsteps as she walked along the path that he was taking to town but her movements almost seemed like she was gliding over the ground. Her long hair would rest perfectly in place against the small of her back with a few curls at the ends of her hair. The night seemed so fresh to her and new but she knows this as a curse for she was born of darkness and knows its embrace all too well. The warmth of the kiss of darkness would wash over her body again as a reminder of who she is and what she has done in her long past so many years ago now…but to her it only seemed like yesterday when it happened. Her eyes would glance around the wooden area seeing a few of the night animals such a wolves make their way back to their homes for morning does come quickly in this part of the world. In times past she use to be able to enjoy such little things like a walk in the woods but now its just a repeat of what she already knows only under a different rule which is a good thing in all honestly. The two guards men would keep up as well not letting the guards come down at all as she would be put in the middle of the two men for her own protection form others that might wish to do her harm. The strange thing being he acts just like she once did when she was much younger then she is now. A soft gentle sigh would pass over her tender ruby colored lips as she walked with him seeing the woods starting to thin out in to a village full of people and life in general.She would not say anything at all unless he spoke to her first for truth be told she was not one for conversation as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of something old   The Awakening of something old I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awakening of something old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: City of the Wind :: City Entrance-
Jump to: