Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picking a room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Having left the tavern an made there way to the palace he his straight for the room ,she must be tired, he thought to himself as he steps up to the hallway and stops and turns to look at her "you may pick which room you want. No little space will door for you. We will need to build confidence and a big room may be just the start of that so please pick one"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 am

Looking down the long corridor, Daemera's eyes widen. She can't help the overwhelming feeling of this majestic sight. Watching her steps, Daemera gingerly places her feet on the carpet, careful not to damage anything. There were statues and armors lining the wall, she avoids looking at the faces as they seem to watch them walk down the corridors. She runs to catch up to him. This was so much different and more grand then the cavern in the lake. Menish never kept anything lovely like the tapestries that lined the walls. She looks into the rooms, they are huge. One had a light green look to it, with silk canopy and oak furniture. The chaise lounge was by the bay window and there was a bench so that one could sit and gaze up at the stars. She turns and looks at him, blushing. "May I have this one? This is so much more room than I have ever had." She walks over the to bay window, looking at the stained glass at the very top. "What is that picture about? I have seen it before but don't remember when or where." The picture was of a woman sitting at the base of a tree and holding a small child in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

He laughs alittle watching her. It reminded him of a little girl and the thought just made him laugh some more "you may take which ever room you want, as long as it's not mine" he says jokingly to her "yes you may have this one if you want, it's got quite the view of the land below and beyond" he says and leans against the door crossing his arms over his chest
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:58 am

She goes from one end of the room, touching the furniture to make sure it was real. The chaise, the vanity, the dresser, the table where she could have friends, when and if she got them. The detail was ornate and intricate, leaves and vines everywhere. Feeling as if she were in a jungle of wood, she smiles and runs her fingers over the various fabrics of the room; silk, chiffon, velvet. The light green velvet curtains were best. For some reason, a hiding place could be made of them. Everything, out in the open and spacious, Daemera walks around, unsure of what she should be feeling at this moment in time. She looks out the big window and see the moon and stars. Has the night come that fast? The view was spectacular, the moon in full view, lit up the waters of the nearby river that it looked as if the stars themselves had come down just for her. She turns to him and walks slowly up. Daemera nods at his request and wraps her arms around his neck. "Thank you so much. I don't know what to say, other than thank you. You have done so much for me." She smiles and back away. "I shall bid you a good night. I want to be refreshed so that I can start my training."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 pm

He smiles as she hugs him and nods his head "very well then if you need me I will be in my room, just go down the hall and make a left at the end you can't miss it really you can't" he says with humor in his voice the pushes off the wall and closed the door behind him leaving her to her new room.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Her sea grey eyes look at him, she nods and smiles. As the door closes behind him, she turns around and grins brightly. Feeling like a little girl, she resists the urge to test the cushioning. She walks over to the armoire and opens up the doors. It was full of beautiful dresses and night wear. She finds a soft cottton night gown. It is ankle lenth, long sleeves with frills at the wrists. The feel against her skin is as if the wind had wrapped itself around her. She smiles and walks over to the bed and jumps in. The down feather quilt is cold to the touch, but it was a coolness that Daemera welcomes. She snuggles into the blanket, her pillow soft as a cloud. She felt as if she were floating. She looks over at the chair beside her bed as her dress hangs loosely on the back. She smiles and turns around, closing her eyes into peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 am

In the middle of the night, she tosses and turns. She sees him standing over her, his menacing crimson eyes staring down at her. Pointing down at her, he growls. "You will never get away. You may have traded with that dragon, but because the deal was broken, you are MINE!" Daemera cannot move, she tries to curl up and hide and her hand goes to her throat, as if the collar were still there. This is a dream, but seems so real. As the figure moves closer, she lets out a scream and jumps out of bed, finding a small place to hide, she pulls a near by blanket, her pillow and lays down, waiting to fall asleep in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 am

Hearing her scream he runs down the hall and kicks her door open when he reaches it "what's wrong" he says worry filling his voice as he searches the room for her but does not see her and begains to worry more and starts to move around the room looking for her.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 am

Half asleep, She hears someone running down the hall and the door burst open and she yelps. She tries to hide herself in the corner more, but wants to know who was in her room. She still felt as if HE were there. She tries to make herself smaller, but can't help but whimper. Oh why couldn't she be brave like Strife or his dragon! She came to him for help, and yet HE still invades her dreams. Her neck is raw from her trying to take the "collar" off and the necklace with the lily pendant lays on the floor in the middle of the room. She had taken this off in her flight of fear.
Taking deep breaths, she looks at the stranger in the room and her surroundings. Her eyes adjusting, she tells herself, unsuccessfully that she has nothing to fear. Then she realizes where she is at and who it is that came in and she starts to sniffle. She puts her hand to her head and thinks, "why do I cause such commotion?" She stands up, wraps the blanket around her and walks out of the shadows. "I am here. I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. I saw HIM again, trying to get me. But that can't be if he is dead now. I saw him die." Her words come out quickly and she stumbles over a few as she is embarrassed that it even had to come down to this. She walks up to him and looks down. "I know I am safe here, I saw the guards at the doors and several down the hall. I know you are strong and a warrior as well, I just don't know why I am still frightened of him." She wipes away her tears that streak down her blue face and wraps the blanket tightly around her.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 am

He sighs with relief when he sees her walking towards him and when she was close enough he grabs her sealing his arms around her pulling her tight to him "you need not worry about him even if he is still alive or not this place has the best to guard it and there are wards protecting this place from people like him from coming here so it's ok to let go of his memory" he drags a finger over the back of her neck as she would feel a slight tingle and her neck was healed. He steps back from her and smiles at her "be brave the rest of the night and I will have a surprise for in the marrow....and trust me you will want this surprise" he says as he see the necklace and walks over and picks it up and comes back to her and puts it back on her "remember nothing bad will happen to you here in my kingdom"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:51 am

Hearing his words puts her mind at ease once more. What was it about him that made her instantly safe? Was it his appearance, strong and ready? or was it the tone in his voice. Not caring either way, she smiles as his finger moves across her neck. She giggles as the tingle tickles slightly. Her heart jumped at what the surprise could be. Her mind races through so many things, but she couldn't focus on just one. She glances out the bay window and sees the full moon shining over the river water, like little jewels all lined up in the kingdom. No wonder it was rich. She looks at Strife and nods. "I will do my best to be brave. I feel the day is drawing near as well, so it shouldn't take long. Again, I am very sorry to cause you worry and commotion."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:43 am

"well just in case you get lonely I'll have a friend stay with you" he says and a black dragon about the size of a large cat crawls onto Strife's shoulder "this is Nightfury. She is my newest dragon and like Nightfire before her this is as big as she will get" he says and holds his hand out and Nightfury walks out to his hand infront of her then jumps down and sits at her feet looking up at her "it seems she likes you. Perhaps you would like to have Nightfury......as a welcome gift. What say you" he says and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Seeing the black dragon, so much like the one before. Her heart leaps into her throat as her eyes brighten. "Oh my! She is beautiful! I don't know how to thank you!" She leans down and wraps her arms around Nightfury's neck. Looking up at him, she wipes her face as she had been crying. "I will surely be brave the rest of the night and all the other nights to come." She leaps up like a little girl and runs to him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much." Then she steps back, "I must let you get your rest. I am sorry to have waken you. Nightfury will not be lonely in the least and neither will I. I will be very brave." She wipes her face again, her eyes lit up with happiness. She didn't know what it was about dragons, but they felt like a part of her.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 pm

He smiles seeing the pure joy on her face as she hugs him and he hugs her back "that's good to hear. And as for the surprise I'm sure you will be just as thankful" he says to her and starts for the door and stops just at it and turns to look at her one last time "now don't stay up to late you two it's going to be a big day" he says and turns around laughing and shuts the door and returns to his room.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Daemera smiles as he shuts the door and inwardly laughs at his small joke. After the door is shut, she listens for the small footfalls of his steps leading away from her room and down the hall. She looks over at nightfury who looks back. Smiling, Daemera goes over to the bay window, places a pillow on it and decides to make her bed there. that way the sun could wake her up with its morning sweetness. She covers up and closes her eyes. Nightfury stands guard over the sleeping water elf as the dawn slowly draws near.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

In this kingdom the sun rises early....being that it's in the sky and all. He wakes with a big yawn and pulls the covers back swinging his legs over the edge and sliding down to the floor he goes about his morning besiness. After finishing he got dressed and headed for the door to wake his new trainee for it was going to be a tough day. He was a good kindhearted man but as a teacher he had now hesitation on making it rough. He reaches for the nob turns it and opens the door and the guards all stand tall at once and a smile crosses his face. They were all tough and hand picked by him so they could hold their own if the need arises. He walks down the hall till he reaches the door he is going to and with a flick of the wrist he give one loud knock.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

the sun warming her face, she wakes up with a start, sheilding her eyes. She had fallen asleep against the big bay windows and the right side of her face is red from the pressure. She looks down and sees that she was gripping her blanket tightly. The pillow was on the floor. Her dragon friend is sitting by the door, keeping watch. THere was a loud, firm knock on the door and Night Fury become excited. "What is it Fury?" She jumps at the knock and draws the blanket closer. She remembers whose place she was staying at and hurries to change. "One moment!" She yells as she hurries about the room. She finds a leather jacket, white shirt, leather bodice and pants. By the door there is a pair of boots. She excitedly puts them on and then pulls her hair from her face. She opens the door quickly and stands in the doorway. "Where to now?!" She grins at Strife, waiting for his command.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 pm

He laughs slightly hearing the movement in te room was a bit rushed and take a step back. After a few seconds the door open and she was dressed it the cloths that were stashed in the room and he grins slightly at her words "to the Waterfall edge silly one and when we get there I will give you your surprises" he says and starts to walk down the hall without waiting for her "but after that it will not be so enjoyable....for my training is not easy" he says with out looking back at her for the look on his face might have made her turn back. He's only had a few students in his life but none have lived.....he hoped she would be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picking a room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a room   Picking a room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking a room
Page 1 of 1