Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of her trainer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daemera

daemera

In search of her trainer Empty
PostSubject: In search of her trainer   In search of her trainer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

The wind, just a slight breeze was freezing for a girl of the water. She wrapped her arms around her thin body as the wind bit at her bones. Rivendell was not at all like this, but then again, Daemera rarely left the waters for the many dangers of the city. From the stories that she was told growing up, Rivendell was not a good place to be and that is why she was kept in the far outreaches of the meadow of the great kingdom. She was now on her journey to find the one who said he would train her. Maybe one day she would be reunited with her dragon friend as well. She looks down at her dress and sighs. Such attire was not fitting for one who was going to train to fight. She had to look for something. Her feet were bare, her dress was torn though with the design, one wouldn't notice it. She decides to make her way towards the market place and see if she could trade. She knew it would be difficult as she was the only one there of her kind. She walks past the guards of the gates and looks around. The guards didn't even acknowledge her presence, but they were also doing their job and she was harmless. Her first move was to find something suitable to wear.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: In search of her trainer   In search of her trainer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 pm

After leaving his new guests he decides that he he will make a quick round of the kingdom before heading back to the palace to make things ready for the dinner to come. He stops momentarily and feels a faint presence of one he told that he would train so that she would no longer need a master, which in truth he was for he treaded his pet for her so that she would not have to suffer anymore. He smiles slightly and heads in her direction.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: In search of her trainer   In search of her trainer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

As she made her way to the market place, her eyes were darting back and forth. She did not see anyone else with skin such as hers and her clothing was nothing compared to the fine linens that even the common folk wore. She finds a tailor of sorts and decides to talk to him. "Sire, please, I need to find a suitable garb that is for fighting. This dress (she looks down at her torn dress that could pass as some fatal cocktail dress) just defeats the purpose." The tailor looks at her, up and down his eyes undress and dress her. She blushes as she feels he could see right through and in a sense he had to as he had to make something special so that she could move and be functional in. "It will take a while miss, but it is doable." As he said the last word, there was a pause and certain tone to it that made Daemera shiver with discomfort. She just wanted to hurry this up so she could train with. Her mind and thoughts drifted to the one whose freedom was sold so that she could be free and her heart broke over again. She knew he was free because her master was now dead, but she had not seen her dragon friend. "Miss, I will take your measurements, and then it will be a couple days until I have the outfit made and then we can have a fitting and I will make the necessary adjustments then. Until then, I will call over to the local inn where you will stay for free. I have connections. . . . " His eyes travelled up and down her body, lingering on certain parts, making her sea green face turn a slight purple with blush. Nodding, "Thank you. You are very kind." He makes his measurements and then writes a note, which he hands to her and sends her on her way. "It will take about 2-3 days without any glitches and then you will look perfect for the role you want to fill." She smiles politely and turns, heading on her way to the tavern/inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of her trainer   In search of her trainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of her trainer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: City of the Wind :: City Entrance-
Jump to: