Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in the music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm

-She would be sitting there in the court yard by a massive oak shade tree. The leaves turning colors of bright orange. yellow and sometimes red. The sight its self was beautiful to behold. She would open up a case made of fine leather, with a decorative look on the top of a rose made out of white opal and dark green emerald. Flipping opening the latch of the case she would pull out a finely made violin, the wood would be made of cherry oak with the strings being unicorn hair to give healing properties to the fingers. Her long white hair would blow in the warm gentle breeze. A smile would curve her lips as she felt the kiss of the sunlight against her skin. She would sit down on the grassy ground as she begins to play her violin. The sounds of he music could be heard across the court yard as she plays. Small animals would stop just for a moment and look at her as she plays a soft melody of enjoyment for ears that can hear. Closing her eyes she would start to play a little faster the beat picking up to match that of a memory that she has of her long time once lover. She would just lose herself in the music not really caring at this point who can see or hear her play. She would sit up more and stands up against the tree just playing with all her heart the strings of her violin would hum like a perfect song being played. -
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Home. He needed a break from home. From his parents, from his sister, from his sons. Things were getting rather complicated. With his sister acting the way she was, he just needed to be alone. He loved his sister, but he was scared of what their love would do. He needed to go to his wife's home. Go talk with Strife. He needed his brother-in-law. Raven was his sister. Her being dead had caused him great grief. Knowing he was back, with his memories returned, he need to be around family.

Standing his his back to the wall, he summoned a blue orb. Feeling his shadow hit the wall, he fell back into it. That very moment he touched the shadow, he appear in the courtyard of his brother-in-laws kingdom. The giant oak tree. It took a moment to adjust, for it always did, but when he did, he could hear a beautiful melody being played. He slowly turned and saw the woman playing. He smiled and leaned against the oak tree, watching her. He looked around, wondering where his brother-in-law was. He knelt down, watching the woman play. It was so beautiful, so sad, so mystical.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and let the music wash over him. He needed this. He really did.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenvaldariah1.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 am

She would play for a few more moments enjoying the last half of the song. When she would feel that there is some one else in the area with her that she was no longer alone any more. She stopped and looked over to see the gentlemen standing there with his eyes closed. She would place the violin down in its case and close it locking it back into place she would pick it up and walk over to him. With great caution she would approach him and sits her case on the ground next to her feet.

"Sir are you alright? you seem to be sorta lost."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:17 pm

A sigh escaped his lips. It was beautiful. It truly was. But the moment the music stop, his mood returned. His emerald green eyes slowly opened to the world, to the woman. He smiled slightly, seeing her walk up to him. Looking around slightly, he noticed they were indeed alone. He didn't have any worry. This kingdom was partly his, though it was more his son's. They would never rule here, but they did call it home from time to time. At least Wraith did. Alec could barely stand being up here, embracing his demon side that he did. But Wraith would sometimes be up here.

"I am alright, madam, truly. I was just enjoying your sad, yet very beautiful song. I didn't mean for you to stop playing. I am sorry," he spoke softly, slowly standing back up to look her in the eyes. "I was just here visiting my brother-in-law. He doesn't know I'm here, I suspect."
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:27 pm

"I am sure that he would be glad too know that you are here. But alas I don't know where he is for I myself am new here. I look to let the Lord or Lady of this land know that I am here.Sorry that I stopped playing the music but I was getting a little upset for a moment with a fact that rings true in my life at this time.

-She would bend down and pick up her case and looks at him for a moment as she would let her head fall back her white hair would flow off her shoulders. Shaking her head for a moment she would look at him with inquisitive eyes as to who he is.-
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 am

Standing on the wall looking down at then he grins and shakes his head. It had been a long time that he had got this close without Sky feeling him, something was on his mind and he was going to find out what. Using his divine speed he appears next to Sky holding his hand out for him "you don't send word you don't write or anything but then you just show up out of the blue" his eyes fall sad "what has happened brother" he asks standing there.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Rejar ta'al Krue

Rejar ta'al Krue

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 am

After following the man here, he realizes that there are others as well. While he listens to the man greet the other male that was already here, the cat finds a patch of sunlight and sits down, curling his tail around his feet and observing the meeting intently...without actually appearing to pay any attention naturally.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:55 pm

She would stand back away from the two men being polite and respectful of them both. She would pick up her case that was on the ground once again and starts to move back over too the shade tree leaning against it. She would close her eyes half way still fully alert of the things around her. She would glance over at the cat for a moment then back over to the gentlemen that are specking she would turn her head in a up ward angle and looks up a beautiful blue jay that was just sitting there on a tree branch singing softly.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Talking to the woman, he had forgot to leave his senses up to feel if anyone was around. About to answer her reply, Strife suddenly appeared before him. Giving his brother-in-law a hug after the verbal tease, he shook his head. "Sorry brother. It has been a long time. I just needed to get away. Things are getting complicated at home."

Letting go fo Strife, he smiled to him, "How are you? I heard you finally made it back. All your memories are in tact I hope." He looked over to the woman and smiled softly to her. "I'm sorry madam. You wanted to know who I am? I am Skyler Khan. I was married to Raven, the princess of this kingdom." He looked back to Strife, "And you do remember me as your brother. I am glad."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm

"Yes I remember everything. Even why I lost my memory in the first place" he says and hears Sky talking to someone and turns and looks to find a woman "I am sorry miss I did not see you there please forgive my rudeness" he says bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rejar ta'al Krue

Rejar ta'al Krue

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 pm

He gives a feline sneeze the shakes his head. When he is finished he looks around with innocent eyes. "Mrroew?"
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am

I am honored to meet you." -She would bow with such grace and dignity to him as she would eye the cat again she would give a wink and stand back up being very proper to the gentlemen. " I am Pirotess Jhaer a traveler. "Please dont not mind me you must have a lot to talk about so I will be on my way and thank you both." She would move away so they could talk in private she would walk past the feline and turns and looks at the feline and gives a innocent smile as she moves back over to the tree once a again.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Leaning up against the wall, taking a deep breath, he smiled at his brother. He looked down, placing his hands in his pockets. He was down and he missed Raven greatly.

"Brother..." he took a deep breath, "I'm having a major crisis I think. I think my sister is using her powers of seduction to have me be with her. I gave up my blood curse to save her, knowing it was an easy way to get rid of the damn thing and save her. But she still has it. She's been acting odd ever since dad and I returned. I know she was raped..." he took another deep breath, "do you think that is what is causing her to act like this? So that she'd never lose me again?"

"And don't worry. I found those that did that to her. Dad and I took care of them. One good thing about his reserection spell is that it is limitless. He's been busy taking care of them repeatedly for hurting my sister."

Looking up to the sky, things seemed so different up here. Away from the world below. Only the worthy could make it up here. Only the strong and the brave. That was the point of this place. And even though the demon wards within the palace still affected him, he had a lot more power to keep from falling to them. He just needed to get away.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm

He turns back to Sky placing a hand on his shoulder giving it a slight squzze "I think you think to much brother. Sister loves you and would not use something like that on you and you know it, and some curses....you just can't brake" he says looking up at the sky as well then back down at Sky still smiling "I have a saprise for you brother" he says grinning now.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:44 am

she would lean against the tree and just watch the area around her she would kick open her case and with her foot she would flip up her violin to her hands again. She would just gives faint smile as she would begin to play a happy melody about friends of long time past as she would start walking back behind the tree and slides down it to relax on the ground. She would almost forget that the men are there as she play such a lovely tune she would start to softly sing along with it this time her voice like that of an angel.-
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:54 pm

A surprise, for him? Oh that was almost too much. Just being allowed to get away for a few days time would be enough. But Strife did have one thing wrong. Kat was trying very hard to seduce him. Not that he blamed her. She loved him like a father, brother, friend, savior and a secret lover. He didn't blame her for wanting to be with him. But how would the family take it?

Suddenly the music began again, this time one of happiness. This caused him to smile and slowly stand up. "Alright brother, show me this surprise. And I do hope it is as lovely as the woman singing and playing for us on the other side of the tree."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 am

"well I don't know if its that good but I know that even you know the effects of the wards. So I had an area made just for family so that when the come and rest, they may truly rest and not have to worry about and discomfort" he says and puts an arm around Sky's shoulders and starts to walk but stops quickly and turns around "miss you are invited as well. And with music that beautiful you may just end up with work for me or my brother" he says grinning back at Sky
Back to top Go down
Rejar ta'al Krue

Rejar ta'al Krue

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 am

A strange rumbling crooning noise vibrates through his bones, he flicks his ears attempting to locate the direction it is coming from. He flicks the end of his tail as he finds the general direction. He makes a decision in a flash. The source of that sound is bound to be interesting, and since it is his nature, he takes off in the direction of the sound.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 am

She would lift a brow hearing the words that are being said. Shaking her head she would only offer a warm smile as she would in between notes sigh softy. As she played for them to keep the spirits happy the light of the day would seem to sparkle around and through the tree branches in hues of light gold to a dark crimson, an a very soft orange color. The blue sky played its roll well in welcoming nature and all the finer things in life. She almost missed a note when she heard what the gentlemen said about working for one of them. She would keep playing as she walked closer to them her very soft voice filled both their ears as she spoke to them.

"Well thank you I could use some type of work matters not what it is I am willing to learn something new as it is."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 pm

He starts to walk away from Sky looking towards the waterfall looking back at Sky for only a second "when your ready brother just find me" he says then looks back to the waterfall and then was gone as if he was never there to start with.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

A room without the demon wards. That was both kind and dangerous. But this was now Strife's kingdom. He could do what he wanted. He remembered how much he loved his sister Raven, even though she had been adopted. Raven was an amazing woman, even if she did have her flaws. Loving him for other reasons was one of them, but he never held it against her. His father was a monster and he needed to be stopped and taught a lesson.

Pushing off the wall, he needed to Strife before he vanished. He turned to the woman and smiled slightly. "You wouldn't happen to know anything involving a gnomish tune, would you? I find their melodies sooth me rather nicely, though what you are currently playing is very lovely." He smiled softly to her, walking around the yard slowly. What had been up with that cat?
Back to top Go down

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am

She would look at him for a moment hearing his words as she would think for a moment and starts to play his request a very old gnomish tune for him. The music would flow from her violin like notes reaching out to hold the person listening as she plays. Her eyes would close once again as she would have a mental battle with her self the drow nature wanting to just murder and destroy everything but her heart aches just for some understanding and companionship that is all she really wanted in life. She would keep her eyes closed as she would play. She would open them again and they would be a deep red as she played her white hair would cover her face as she plays. She would shift her body weight to a more comfortable position. The solid mythral ring with a sapphire center; inside of the stone would be a life giving property of her former lover Lord Ashram. She to was watching the feline as he moved away to go chase something of its own accord and to learn. She would watch the man before her as he moved about talking ever so softly to himself. She would just watch not saying anything just watching learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in the music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the music   Lost in the music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: Palace Grounds :: Court Yard-
Jump to: