Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirotess Jhaer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pirotess Jhaer Empty
PostSubject: Pirotess Jhaer   Pirotess Jhaer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 am

Name: Pirotess Jhaer
Alias: Avenger
True Age: 400
Species: Drow
Height: 5’10
Weight: 125
Affiliation: None

Weapons: Elven thin blade
Powers: Natural elements, Protection, Healing.
Allignment: Neutral
Strengths: Unknown
Weaknesses: Unknown
Quirks: None
Friends: Lord Ashram
Enemies: Elves
Family: none
History: I served a man by the name of Lord Ashram he became king by his own hand. He rules over the land of Marmo. I fully support him only because long ago I feel deeply in love with this once black knight now king. As a drow I gave my loyalties only unto him and it’s that to why I remain faithful to him. Truth be told I love him very much but due to the duties of being king he could never love me like I do him. So I stand in the shadows as his servant. Some time ago he fell very sick and I was able to tell him how I feel it was only then that he really looked at me for the first time. I stayed with him until his death and his kingdom fell into ruins after his death. Now I wonder the world alone in search of a new life and home. I still hate elves and find them to be the most annoying part of the day when I run into them. But as time has shown and prove over and over again to my current age of 400 years old there are hardly any elves left due to the breeding mix but then the same can be said of the drow race as well. Maybe someday I will find what I need to be happy in this life once again.
Back to top Go down

Pirotess Jhaer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: Character Information :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: