Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The twins quiet entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gina and Mina

Gina and Mina

The twins quiet entrance Empty
PostSubject: The twins quiet entrance   The twins quiet entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 am

Mina is the first to walk through the gates to the city before them, she is the quiet one all the time now while her twin sister Gina is the loud mouth one. Gina is watching the guards to see if she could play little prank on them. Mina shakes her head as she brushes her hair from her face before going back to walking away from the gates and her mean sister. Gina smirks at Mina before she drops what looks like a snake at the feet of the guards before she sneaks away from them laughing. Mina hears the guards react badly to the prank and she goes back to pick up the snake making it vanish before their eyes. "I am sorry for what my sister did" Mina would say to them before she bows to them. Gina would growl at Mina before she comes out of hiding "spoil sports!" she would hiss at them. Mina rolls her eyes at Gina then begins to yell at her sister for being a rude girl then looks at the guards since she is embrassed for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The twins quiet entrance   The twins quiet entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 am

He walks is not long after the two little ones, and smiles seeing the antics that one was pulling. He pulls the hood down just a bit more over his crimson hair hiding his face just a bit more. He walks past one of the girls and grins as the other was apologizing for the other....they had to be siblings. He then turns to te guard and smiles "No harm done right guys. After all they are just kids and having fun" he says and smiles down at the little one saying sorry and doesn't seem to like te others doings.
Back to top Go down
Gina and Mina

Gina and Mina

PostSubject: Re: The twins quiet entrance   The twins quiet entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 am

Gina notices the man walking past them then grins at him when grinned at her. Mina has her back to them as she was still trying to keep her calm. Both of them turn to the sound of the man's voice. The girls look at the guards then laugh at the man's words that they mean no harm at all. Mina looks around before leaving her sister behind for awhile "I wonder where he is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The twins quiet entrance   The twins quiet entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The twins quiet entrance
Page 1 of 1