Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More trouble than she is worth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrocity

Atrocity

More trouble than she is worth Empty
PostSubject: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

She is not visibly tense as she stalks through the gates, but to the experienced eyes of her dainty companion she is almost vibrating with ill content. She isn't happy about the quick change in scenery, with her friend being only freshly healed from a grievious wound, she didn't think it was a wise course of action to have moved on to yet another new realm.
She seems to only be watching where she is going but in reality she is observing the guards and any passersby intently. Thankfully her size once again is working to her advantage, she has several feet of clear space around her and the small female in her charge.
Back to top Go down
Beriana

Beriana

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

She smiles wistfully as she looks around, sighing to herself. Her dear friend is a bit upset with her, but she'll get over it...eventually. She is curious enough to be watching everyone around her just as intently as her friend, but with different motivations. Atrocity just thinks differently than she does. Atrocity is just to much to ever be able to blend in. Beriana herself is tall, but not remarkably so. Compared to the woman she walks with she is indeed the dainty figure Atro affectionately calls her, but then again so are most men.
She eyes the rather upset Atrocity and gently clears her throat. "You are doing it again dear." she says sweetly to the woman, eyeing the ever increasing free space around them, in a somewhat crowded gate meaningfully. She waits for atro to tell her she is more trouble than she is worth...again...
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Following not far behind the two women he tries not to look so...........large. Sergei was about as big as they came. Standing 6'8'' and a grand 225 lbs. he just wasn't so easy to blind in with the most of the people here so he understood what Atro was going through.

He stayed some ways behind them cause he thinks that maybe its his fault that Atro is upset.....maybe. He looks on with his deep ocean green eyes and sandy blond hair. He smiles looking at the two cause he couldn't help it they were fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 pm

She was about to glare at Beriana, but ...someone was watching her...She spins and drops into a crouch with a dagger in each hand. Her expression is thunderous for a moment, but she is stunned by who she see's walking up behind them and quickly straightens up and puts her daggers away.
Her bronzed skin flushes slightly as she drops her gaze from the mans face to somewhere in the middle of his broad expanse of chest.
She is called back to reality by Beriana turning around to look as well. She looks at Sergei and offers the mereset twitch of her lips in welcome.
Back to top Go down
Beriana

Beriana

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

She turns at the blinding blur of Atro's figure, she had once thought that only lycanthropes moved with that blinding speed before meeting this woman. A happy smile breaks on her face as she see's who has gained her friends attention. She steps forward and waves before glancing back at Atrocity and coming to a stunned stop. For her friend, that tiny smile was a full blown foolish grin. She looks back at Sergei and winks as she laughs out loud and calls out to him. "Took you long enough. What are you waiting for? Come here and give us a hug!"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 pm

He smiles and gives a small laugh before walking up to them and reaching down an hugs Beriana "sorry didn't think you would find me so soon" he says a he puts her down and looks to Atro and pats her on tr shoulder and just to see if he could tease some he let a bit of his power start to roll off of him as he pats her bit only a pat.....she was quick and it would take some effort to keep her dagger out of his neck. He then turns back to Breiana "so what brings you to this place.......in the sky" he asks then wonders how Atro will react
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm

She waits patiently as he hugs Beriana, but when he turns and merely pats her shoulder a frown begins. She closes her eyes as a shiver runs through her body as his power flares against her skin.
She opens her eyes and snaps a hand to his shoulder just as he bigns speaking to Beriana. With a shake of her head she meets his eyes for a moment before pulling him against her for a hug.
She fits her body to his and tucks her head underneath his chin as she squeezes..just a little. He is the only man she has ever meet that she can do this with, so she lingers just a little longer than she probably should have.
She reluctantly pulls away and looks up at him with a small smile. "Hello Sergei." She says quietly in her husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Beriana

Beriana

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

She shakes her head when Sergei teases Atro. She laughs so hard she almost falls over at Atro's reaction to his teasing. But stunned silence follows when she hears Atro actually speak. She narrows her eyes thoughtfully as she contemplates this revelation. "Just wandering Sergei..." She replies absently as she waits for his reaction to Atro's challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 pm

His eyes widen as she hugs him unsure of what to do he slowly hugs her back and as she rests against him it somehow feels.........right. He tightens his hold on her slightly then remembering that they were in public he slowly let's loose almost not wanting to but hides it well. As she looks up at him and smiles he smiles back giving her full eye contact before looking back to Breiana "just wondering you say"
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 pm

She is amazed at feeling the reluctance in him when he lets her go and shuffles her feet to try to regain her balance. Her, the living embodiement of a races world ending Atrocity, knocked off kilter by the possible affections of a man.
She stops that strange train of thought in it's tracks. Sergei was an amazing man, capable of fighting as well as deep compassion.
A tiny crease appears between her brows as she wonders how to proceed from this point forward.
Back to top Go down
Beriana

Beriana

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Watching their embrace, a thousand thoughts and emotions run thru her mind. Shock, a brief instant of jealousy and settles on happiness. A grin parts her lips and she steps forward and takes his arm, placing him firmly between herself and Atro, "You know how it is, dealling with a skitish woman by now Sergei. You have to keep her moving until she calms down." She tells him with a meaningful wink.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm

He let's out a short happy laugh watching Arto's face wondering what thoughts would have her with that face. The laugh turns to a smile wide on his lips as he could taste the emotions passing Beriana and turns him to look at her and his smile widens as he hears her "True true but.........." he says and leans in to whisper to her "what would we do.....Atro and I"
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 pm

She stands there, shaking her head at the way her sweet, tiny friend just swung the towering Sergei neatly into the middle. She watches, suspiciously as Sergei leans to whisper in the smaller womans ear. For some odd reason she feel a flood of unaccustomed warmth steal into her cheeks as she watches him.
Back to top Go down
Beriana

Beriana

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

She blinks her eyes rapidly, thrown for a moment by the question. She quickly regains her composure and grins mischeviously up at him. "Well, let's see..." she says, pretending to give it some serious thought. "Since we are talking about you and Atrocity, the two of you could just go for a walk around the city..." she bites her lip for a second to fight her grin. "But the two of you might scare every lesser being to death if you do!" she finishes in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm

He blinks and thinks on this for a bit "A walk would be nice....but maybe the three of us could go together. After all Atro only knows the two of us and i wouldn't want her to feel awkward or to much out of place" he says and puts his arm around both of their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More trouble than she is worth   More trouble than she is worth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More trouble than she is worth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: Palace Grounds :: Palace Gates-
Jump to: